Sunday, October 21, 2007

Two Notes Oct. 22

I am encouraging students with reliable internet access at home to use the online version of the book.
They log in at http://my.hrw.com/and use a user name and password that I gave them last week. I can easily provide these by email if one has been lost. The online book still has all of the text and questions, but it also has interactive features such as animations of difficult concepts and processes.

I am also encouraging those students that expect to use the online version at home exclusively to return their textbooks to me. I will check them out in my name and keep a class set in my room so that no one will have to carry their textbooks back and forth to school.

Part two
I wasn't at school on Friday so I didn't get their notebooks. This means that grades won't be updated until Tuesday. Students who did poorly on the first unit test have until Tuesday to retake the test.